Rekomendasi Daftar Ucapan Bahasa Inggris Untuk Peringatan Hari Bumi 22 April
Dalam artikel ini kami akan memberikan daftar quotes ucapan selamat hari bumi dalam bahasa inggris yang selalu diperingati setiap tanggal 22 April setiap tahunnya.
Sebelumnya masih kita tengok terlebih dahulu sejarah singkat hari bumi 22 April dan latar belakangnya, simak ulasannya dibawah ini:
Sejarah Singkat Hari Bumi 22 April
Hari Bumi – Bumi menjadi satu-satunya planet yang dapat ditinggali makhluk hidup karena di dalam bumi terdapat banyak kandungan seperti mineral yang dapat menunjang kelangsungan hidup makhluk hidup.
Bumi menduduki posisi ketiga dalam tata surya setelah venus. Umat manusia perlu menjaga bumi agar tempat tinggal makhluk hidup ini tetap terjaga.
Pentingnya Menjaga Bumi
Bumi menjadi tempat tinggal banyak sekali makhluk hidup. Namun tidak semuanya berakal sehat dan mampu menjaga bumi.
Hanya manusia yang dibekali akal pikiran dan juga hawa nafsu yang membuat manusia menjadi penguasa utama dalam pemanfaatan segala sumber yang terkandung di bumi.
Maka dari itu manusia menjadi khalifah atau pemimpin yang mengatur kehidupan bumi.
Bumi patut dijaga, seperti yang kita ketahui penduduk dunia semakin hari semakin membludak.
Dengan padatnya penduduk membuat bumi rentan mendapatkan pencemaran, baik itu air, darat, dan udara.
Semakin bertambahnya populasi manusia membuat kebutuhan pun meningkat sehingga alam harus extra memproduksi suplai makanan untuk memenuhi kebutuhan manusia.
Namun, kini manusia banyak yang mengabaikan bumi, bukannya menjaga tapi malah merusak.
Dari sini lah kita membutuhkan kesadaran umat manusia untuk bersama-sama menjaga planet tercinta.
Kita hidup di zaman serba modern, dimana semua hal dapat dilakukan secara instan. Tentunya hal seperti ini memberikan dampak positif juga dampak negatif.
Kehidupan masyarakat saat ini lebih dimanja dan fasilitas perlengkapan rumah tangga lebih canggih, misalnya saja adanya pendingin ruangan, lemari pendingin untuk menyimpan makanan.
Dari kedua contoh tersebut kita bisa menikmati kenyamanan. Namun siapa sangka dengan kehadiran dua contoh tersebut justru membuat alam semakin rusak.
Karena kedua produk tersebut memiliki kandungan yang dapat menipiskan lapisan ozon. Padahal kita membutuhkan lapisan ozon untuk melindungi bumi dari bahayanya sinar ultraviolet.
Pencemaran bumi dapat dinetralisir dengan beberapa cara seperti:
- Menggalakkan program Go Green.
- Memberikan pemahaman kepada masyarakat sekitar tentang pentingnya menjaga kebersihan lingkungan.
- Berusaha menggalakkan program anti kantong plastik.
- Mengajak masyarakat untuk mengurangi jumlah kendaraan bermotor.
Dari cara di atas, berarti kita telah satu Langkah usaha membenahi bumi.
Untuk mendukung upaya menjaga bumi maka pada tahun 1970 seorang pendidik handal asal Amerika Serikat mencetuskan adanya peringatan Hari Bumi untuk meningkatkan kesadaran masyarakat.
Gagasan tersebut diterima masyarakat dunia dan hingga saat ini peringatan Hari bumi dilakukan setiap tahunnya.
Daftar Quotes Ucapan Selamat Hari Bumi 22 April Bahasa Inggris
Kita dapat memperingati Hari Bumi dengan cara berkirim ucapan selamat. Nah bagi kamu yang sedang mencari kata-kata Mutiara untuk Hari Bumi bisa cek di bawah ini:
“The Earth is what we all have in common.”—Wendell Berry, novelist
“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.”—Kahlil Gibran, writer
“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”—Albert Einstein, physicist
“When the last tree is cut, the last fish is caught, and the last river is polluted; when to breathe the air is sickening, you will realize, too late, that wealth is not in bank accounts and that you can’t eat money.”—Alanis Obomsawin, Indigenous filmmaker
“Time spent among trees is never time wasted.”—Katrina Mayer, writer
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.”—Mahatma Gandhi, lawyer, ethicist
“Earth Day should encourage us to reflect on what we are doing to make our planet a more sustainable and livable place.”—Scott Peters, Congressman
“The wealth of the nation is its air, water, soil, forests, minerals, rivers, lakes, oceans, scenic beauty, wildlife habitats, and biodiversity.”—Gaylord Nelson, politician, environmentalist
“The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.”—Rachel Carson, biologist, author
“An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment.”—David Attenborough, historian
“I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’”—Sylvia Plath, poet
“One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken.”—Leo Tolstoy, writer
“Let every breath, every word, and every step make the mother earth proud of us.”—Amit Ray, author
“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together; all things connect.”—Chief Seattle
“The environment is where we all meet, where we all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.”—Lady Bird Johnson, former First Lady
“To leave the world better than you found it, sometimes you have to pick up other people’s trash.”—Bill Nye, engineer and Science Guy
“Dear old world, You are very lovely, and I am glad to be alive in you.”—Lucy Maud Montgomery, author
“There is a pleasure in the pathless woods. There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society, where none intrudes by the deep sea, and music in its roar. I love not man the less, but nature more.”—Lord Byron, poet
“Teach us to walk the soft earth as relatives to all that live.”—Sioux prayer
“The earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.”—Pope John Paul II
“I really wonder what gives us the right to wreck this poor planet of ours.”—Kurt Vonnegut Jr., writer
“The earth has music for those who listen.”—William Shakespeare, playwright
“Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.”—John Ruskin, art critic
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of a difference you want to make.”—Jane Goodall, primatologist and anthropologist
“What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?”—Henry David Thoreau, naturalist, writer
“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.”—Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd president of the United States
“We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.”—Barbara Ward, economist, writer
“There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.”—Marshall McLuhan, philosopher
“Break clear away once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.”—John Muir, naturalist
“Do something. Pay your rent for the privilege of living on this beautiful, blue-green, living Earth.”—Dave Foreman, environmentalist, and author
“A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers but borrowed from his children.”—John James Audubon, naturalist
“Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.”—Rabindranath Tagore, poet
“The earth laughs in flowers.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist
“I feel very passionately that we need to take care of the planet and everything on it. Whether it’s saving the Amazon or just being kind to those around you, we need to take care of each other and Mother Earth.”—Olivia Newton-John, actress
“Sooner or later, we will have to recognize that the earth has rights, too, to live without pollution. What mankind must know is that human beings cannot live without Mother Earth, but the planet can live without humans.”—Evo Morales, former president of Bolivia
Quotes Bahasa Inggris Hari Bumi
1. “The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” —Lady Bird Johnson
2. “Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” —John Muir
3. “A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.” —John James Audubon
4. “Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the Earth.” —Henry David Thoreau
5. “We need the tonic of wildness—to wade sometimes in marshes where the bittern and the meadow-hen lurk, and hear the booming of the snipe; to smell the whispering sedge where only some wilder and more solitary fowl builds her nest, and the mink crawls with its belly close to the ground.” —Henry David Thoreau
6. “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” —John Muir
7. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” —Albert Einstein
8. “The good man is the friend of all living things.” —Gandhi
9. “An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfillment.” —David Attenborough
10. “It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.” —David Attenborough
11. “Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children’s children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.” —Theodore Roosevelt
12. “A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
13. “Nature never hurries: atom by atom, little by little, she achieves her work. The lesson one learns from yachting or planting is the manners of Nature; patience with the delays of wind and sun, delays of the seasons, bad weather, excess or lack of water.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together … all things connect.” —Chief Seattle
15. “I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.” —Mother Teresa
16. “Environmentally friendly cars will soon cease to be an option…they will become a necessity.” – Fujio Cho, President of Toyota Motors
17. “You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” —Jane Goodall
18. “I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.” – Frank Lloyd Wright (Related: Nature Quotes)
19. “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods. There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society, where none intrudes by the deep sea, and music in its roar. I love not man the less, but nature more.” – Lord Byron
20. “Until a man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge. Remedies from chemicals will never stand in favorable comparison with the products of nature, the living cell of a plant, the final result of the rays of the sun, the mother of all life.” – Thomas Edison
21. “The earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry
22. “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” – John Ruskin
23. “Earth Day should encourage us to reflect on what we are doing to make our planet a more sustainable and livable place.” –Scott Peters
24. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
25. “Earth rejoices in our words, breathing and peaceful steps. Let every breath, every word and every step make the mother earth proud of us.” – Amit Ray
26. “The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard.” – Gaylord Nelson
27. “He that plants trees loves others beside himself.” – Thomas Fuller
28. “It’s Earth day. I wonder if we can plant more trees than people for a change?” – Stanley Victor Paskavich
29. “To leave the world better than you found it, sometimes you have to pick up other people’s trash.” – Bill Nye
30. “Every day is Earth Day, and I vote to start investing in a secure climate future right now.” -Jackie Speier
Dengan ucapan selamat Hari Bumi di atas, masyarakat akan lebih menjaga serta menghargai bumi.
Kepedulian manusia lah yang akan membuat kehidupan menjadi lebih baik. Sayangi dan Jagalah Bumi.
Mudah-mudahan dapat menjadi referensi ya dalam memahami serta menghargai Hari Bumi. Semoga bermanfaat dan selamat hari bumi 22 April!